Tuesday 20 January 2009

Sleepy Joe





Sleepy Joe is a very simple audio player with one useful feature: it can shutdown your computer after playing all the songs you've selected. It's meant to play music while you're falling asleep in a simple way: drag your music into the player and hit play!
I programmed it in C# so you'll need the .NET framework 2.0 which you probably already have installed, but if you don't just hit the link
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en
Hope you like it! If you find something you'd like to add to Sleepy Joe, leave a suggestion!

1 comment:

Waldir said...

Awesome! I have been waiting for something exactly like this for quite a while! (not that I actively went looking for an implementation, but whatever)

I have a feature request :D can you make it fetch random songs from a given directory (by default the "My Music" folder)? That would make it ROCK!